We’re here for people who find themselves in situations that make it hard to live safely.
Everyone’s needs are different. Sometimes it’s about finding a safe space to live. Sometimes it’s about developing the skills and confidence to build a brighter life.
Whatever the situation, we develop and tailor our knowledge and experience to match their individual circumstances. For over thirty years, we've given adults and families the support they need to build the positive life they deserve.
Everyone’s circumstances are different, so we approach them differently, too
Equality is core to all that we do
Our focus is always on the potential
The difference we make
We support people to change their own lives for the better. In 2021-22 we…
- Supported 4,000+ people
- Gave sanctuary to people in our 152 units around Wales
- Successfully helped 680 people to access government funding
- Educated 5,978 children about healthy relationships
- Welcomed over 1,000 men into our Men’s Sheds
News and views
At Stori, we’re committed to delivering services that meet the needs of the people we support. We actively ask for feedback as this helps us improve the services we deliver.
Do you want to help shape the way we work? Do you want to use your own experiences to help others? Do you want to share your ideas and opinions?
We’re delighted to share Stori’s Annual Report 2022-2023 which captures our journey in the past year, highlighting our achievements, progression, and unwavering commitment to our mission and values. Read the
Live Fear Free Helpline
Live Fear Free can provide help and advice to:
- anyone experiencing domestic abuse
- anyone who knows someone who needs help, for example, a friend, family member or colleague
- practitioners seeking professional advice.
All conversations with Live Fear Free are confidential and are taken by staff that are highly experienced and fully trained.